Need a little extra holiday cash? Would you like to Skip-A-Payment?
Box Elder County Credit Union's annual Holiday Skip-A-Payment program allows members to defer one loan payment, during November, December or January. The offer is valid only for consumer loans in good standing. All mortgage loans, home equity, VISA and lines-of-credit are not eligible.
In order to request your payment deferral, please:
- Submit your application electronically (see info below)
- Or call or stop in and speak to one of our loan officers at least 5 business days prior to the loan payment due date you wish to skip.
*A $25 processing fee per loan will be assessed. The offer is valid only for consumer loans in good standing and on approval. All mortgage loans, home equity, VISA and lines-of-credit are not eligible.
Read the instructions before beginning
TIP: You will need the name and email address of all the people on the loan (borrower, co-borrower, guarantor).
- Click on the Skip-A-Payment button below
- Enter YOUR name and email address in the "Initiator" section
- If you have any other borrowers or guarantors on your loan, enter each of their names and emails in the "Subsequent Signer" section
- Click "Begin Signing" in the lower right corner
- If you agree, click the box next to the yellow arrow that says "I agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures"
- Click "CONTINUE"
- Fill in the application as completely as possible
- On the "Borrower Signature" line click "SIGN"
- Click "ADOPT AND SIGN"
- Click "FINISH" in the lower right corner
- If there are other people on the loan the form will be forwarded to their email to sign.
Once all borrowers have signed, the form will be sent securely to the Credit Union. Applications are processed during business hours. An employee of the Credit Union will contact you.
If you would like to discuss other options for receiving some extra cash or lowering your payments, talk to one of our friendly loan officers today!